Ethan and Mark are currently at the PMEA Regional Chorus Festival. They auditioned for chairs last night, and they called with the results today. From districts, 22 men were auditioning for 4 chairs for the State festival--this is STATES, the best choir kids in the STATE (including Philadelphia and Pittsburgh). Ethan got first chair and Mark got third. In other words, the Kennedy boys took HALF the possible chairs for Tenor 1. A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!! Because I don't have a photo from this festival, I thought I would include a photo of them with Dr. Jessop and the other 3 LDS kids in the choir :-) Good job boys!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
They did it!
Ethan and Mark are currently at the PMEA Regional Chorus Festival. They auditioned for chairs last night, and they called with the results today. From districts, 22 men were auditioning for 4 chairs for the State festival--this is STATES, the best choir kids in the STATE (including Philadelphia and Pittsburgh). Ethan got first chair and Mark got third. In other words, the Kennedy boys took HALF the possible chairs for Tenor 1. A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!! Because I don't have a photo from this festival, I thought I would include a photo of them with Dr. Jessop and the other 3 LDS kids in the choir :-) Good job boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment