
In case you haven't already heard, Ethan FINALLY made his choice for college. He's been so busy on Facebook and email telling everyone, I guess he forgot to post it.... so.... I will!
After over a year of visiting colleges, reading brochures, filling out applications and PRAYING and FASTING, Ethan chose to attend American University in Washington D.C. He and I went and visited the college last week, and it was seriously a perfect fit for him. Every other college (including BYU) had one or two flaws that made the college not feel quite right. Not American. From the proximity to Capitol Hill, to the best international relations program in the U.S.; from the largest population of LDS outside of Utah to Ethan receiving a half-tuition scholarship; from the beautiful and small campus to the very nice fellow incoming freshmen, it all just fell together. We are all so seriously excited for him. Congratulations, Cheeser!
No comments:
Post a Comment