Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mark's Post from Facebook

What does a person who likes to listen do when all he really needs to do is talk? What does he do when all that is needed by him is to talk and tell and shout and yell about his fears and anxieties and his own problems and all he's ever done is listen to others? Life doesn't just seem to throw curveballs, it throws flowers at one time, and then a barrage of poop sandwiches the next.


And here's what good friends Mark has:


~If you ever need something to say.. I'm all ears, I don't mind listening :] I feel the same way, way more times then I should. But I enjoy knowing that people can rely on me. But if you ever need someone to rant at, I'm here. :]


~I would say to that perons.... There are people who would appreciate that `listening' gift and would be willing to return the thoughtful favor at the drop of a hat...I'm sure. I would say that person is still amazing and awesome, even when others don't appreciate it. I hope that person gets a chance to be heard from those who truly appreciate them and know how great of a person they are. I hope that person is as amazing as you are!!  Seriously! Anytime you need a reminder of how reMARKable you are, I am all over it! I am glad you are good. I better wrok on mie splelign :-)


~I'm not always reachable but ı'm always here:) and in a few months i'll be even more reachable!!!!!!:):) ♥

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mark,

    I know I do not always know what to say to you or say the right thing, and at times I know I definitely say the wrong thing. However, the biggest problem is that at times I know I see me in you and honestly I do not always know what to say to you because of that. However, in response to your post on facebook which I do not subscribe to, in the words of Bon Jovi, which apply to you:

    "Complicated"

    Take a look around, this is what I see
    Is there anybody else that feels like me?
    You sweat, you sweat
    You bleed, you bleed
    What you get aint what you see
    Up is down and black is white to me

    [Chorus]
    I'm complicated
    I get frustrated
    Right or wrong, love or hate it
    I'm complicated
    Can't sedate it
    I heard that song, but i won't play it
    It's alright
    It's okay
    You wouldn't want me any other way
    Momma, keep on praying, cause I aint changing
    I'm complicated

    Complicated, Yeah

    I'm smart enough to know what I don't know
    I'm fool enough to stay when I should go
    You work, you work
    You cry, you cry
    You watch your whole life pass you by
    Sometimes you gotta close your eyes to see

    [Chorus]

    Is there anybody out there
    Just like everybody out there
    Just want somebody out there just like me

    [Chorus]

    Is there anybody out there
    Just like everybody out there
    Just want somebody out there just like me [x2]

    You are a great person Mark and you definitely are "complicated" but you are also very loved by me and your family and many friends!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete