It's a testament to how busy Mark is when I look at the number of pictures I have of him asleep. He never has time to take a legitimate nap, in his room, in his bed, but instead captures any moment that he can to catch a few winks.
In the car...
At Interlochen (in between rehearsals)...
Before a lesson (and while practicing in the hotel room)...
And the most recent installment...
On the stairs...
I didn't even know this was possible, but he got a good 30 minute nap here, before he was off to youth night at the church.
Zzzzzz......Zzzzzz.....Zzzzzz.....
Poor markie, burning the candle at both ends
ReplyDeleteI remember those days too as a teenager. He is probably also growing a foot every 6 months!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the one where he is sleeping on the stairs! That is so funny.
ReplyDeleteThese naps are in such odd positions that they almost seem staged. That truly shows how tired he is, that he can fall asleep in those ways!
ReplyDelete