Friday, July 17, 2009

Hair Cut

Hey family! Okay, I feel really bad, because I'm posting about one of those halfway interesting things, and I don't want the blog to become filled with very trivial information about people's lives. However, since I'm at Interlochen, and have all the time in the world, I figured I'd write something! So today I let one of my fellow counselors cut my hair. A Kennedy now officially has a mohawk! We totally shaved my head on both sides, and I use gel to spike it into huge spikes. It looks pretty sweet, not going to lie.
Okay I'm totally joking. Did I get you? Love you guys. No, but I did get a buzz cut, like I did back when I was in tenth grade. I figured hey, why not? Plus a bunch of guys have been getting them, and it was fun. It'll be so easy to take care of!
Oh, and WYHC sang tonight. They, were of course, great, but they did a bunch of spirituals, which aren't my favorite. However, it was cool cuz they did a song I did last year two years ago at regionals, which was a pleasant surprise. Love you guys!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm not going to lie. I was SICK reading the beginning of that. Obviously, I depend on your body language to see that you are telling a BIG FAT LIE!!! I hope you remember where liars go!!!

    Good one, Cheese. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha I do try, what can I say. It was fun writing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls don't like buzzies or mohawks.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What??? Girls LOVE buzz cuts! No, actually what with the timing and everything, my hair should be around the perfect length when I go off to college :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls will like that at American!
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. ETHAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT A BUZZ CUT. WHAT ABOUT YOUR WINDGOD HAIR. YOU HAD BETTER NOT COME HOME WITHOUT IT OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU.


    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete