10. John always shares any food that he has with me, despite the fact that I NEVER share my food or drink with him.
9. He wears shorts, clogs and tube socks...together. Seriously, I don't know many men that could actually pull that off.
8. He loves to work in the yard with me. Whether driving the tractor, shovelling mulch, pulling weeds, tilling the garden--he loves it as much as I do. I'm so thankful for that, because I would get very tired doing it all myself.
7. He is always willing to take me out to eat. John and I have both decided that when our kids are gone, we are just going to eat out every night. I don't have to cook, we get exactly what we want, and there's no clean-up. Just leftovers to take home for lunch the next day!
6. I have to include his spirituality simply because he is such a spiritual person. However, I take this as a given with him.
5. He cries when he reads touching books, and many of those beautiful books have been read, by him, to our children when they were young.
4. He gives me my very comfortable life.
3. He takes care of himself and I will hopefully have him for many years to come. Come rain or come shine, he's out running.
2. He's a kind person to people who don't always deserve a lot of kindness.
1. He loves me unconditionally despite the fact that I'm a very difficult person to love. It doesn't matter how I act or how I feel, or what food I cook, or how much weight I gain, or how sick I am, he loves me. What more can I ask for?
Mommy, that is such a sweet post. Daddy is an amazing person and I'm sooooooooooo glad he married you.
ReplyDeleteDaddy here, I sure do love you Mommy and I always will!!
ReplyDelete