Saturday, October 3, 2009

My birthday party!


I had a great birthday yesterday! First during school we had two birthday snacks! There is this girl named Anika in my class and her birthday is on the fourth but what I don't get is why she didn't bring her snacks on Monday? It's okay because I brought in banana bread and pumpkin cookies so I think my treat was better compared to brownies! Then when I got home I saw a big pile of presents on the table so I was very excited! After we picked Hannah up from dance and Daddy got home from work we started my birthday! I loved the pie cake! It was so funny when Mark didn't know what the pie was (it was hidden under a kitchen towel) so he made two pretty deep finger marks in the pie. The pie looked so weird but lucky us, Mommy had made an extra! What are the presents I got? Well, the first package was Magic Tree House books ! The next present was Dragon Rider ! The third present was pretty big when I opened it up it was... PLAY-DOH! I hadn't really ever had play-doh so I wanted some so I could play with it during Conference! The last present was HUGE !!! I also didn't know what it was so I was so excited to see what it was! I ripped the paper off to reveal a POWERWING! A power wing is a scooter but with two slots for your feet it's awesome! I had the best birthday! Thanks for everything every body!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome, Glo. Glad the scooter and Play-Doh have been such big hits today.

    ReplyDelete