Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snow???


This morning, I put Glo on the bus and headed down to DC to pick up Ethan. About two hours into the drive, I received a call from a Primary leader in the stake, asking me what I thought about the weather (I was supposed to teach at a meeting tonight). DC is south of us, so although there was a lot of rain, I didn't think much of it. Turns out, here in State College, it was beginning to snow! October 15? Golden and red leaves still on the trees? We haven't even gotten out our Halloween decorations yet!

As I pulled up our driveway and waited for Glo to come home, I couldn't help but get that wonderful Christmas-y feeling. Glo put on her boots and headed out in the snow with her best friends--Dash, Cherry and Pearl. Their favorite things to do? Toss
snowballs (Glo tosses, Dash catches mid-air) and jump on the trampoline.

Needless to say, the cookies are baking in the oven. Afterall, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I love going out in the snow even though it is October 15. I still went out right as I got home. I actually did my homework after a short break out side. Pearl didn't catch anything but it was fun being chased around by her. Cherry caught quite a few snowballs and chased me around too. I love Cherry! Dash is great at catching as you can see in the pictures caught by Mommy. He also is goofy but in a funny/cute way. Today was very fun. I hope every one else had as much fun as I did. Love you bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure was a crazy October snowfall. We had a lot of fun in it though!

    ReplyDelete