Tuesday, May 19, 2009
HOBY
Okay, so this past weekend, Mark and I went to HOBY again! And honestly, it was so nice having mark there. The other TA loved him. Like when they found out that he was there, they were thrilled. They all thought he was the cutest kid, and he had really really blue eyes. For me, the funniest part was that they were all really sad that I can't be TA next year, cuz i'll be in college. Instead, i'll be a group assistant. So they were all saying that our group will probably be louder then them, until they realized that mark will be TA, and so there'll still be a Kennedy! It's on next year, Mark! Who will have the louder cheering skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved Hoby this year, like seriously, that was the most fun I've had since Interlochen. All the cheering, and Ethan being there, and the dance and dance parties and all the cute girls especially(check out the group picture of my group; Nate and Kate+8) Especially having Ethan there was really cool. All the TA's saw me as a really cool kid just because I was Ethan's brother. I even got comments from like 20+ people I didn't know that they knew I was the brother of the really loud exuberant TA who really freaked them out the first day:) luv you ethan! Just the environment of everybody being accepted even though they were screaming at the top of their lungs, and that everybody participated in the conversations and discussions, was awesome. I really liked interacting with all my group during the entire thing, and making some really nice, accepting, friends who have exactly the same goals and values as I do.
ReplyDeletetha last comment was made by mark, I was just signed in as Ethan. SORRY!!!
ReplyDelete