Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adjudication (Mark's version)
















I loved Adjudication, especially Saturday cause we got to do a ton of cool stuff in Washington D.C. I went with Jake, Tomoko, Eric, Erin, Daniel, Sam and Jeff to the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Monument, the Reflecting Pool, the Museum of Natural History and the Air and Space museum. We got to do cool things especially at the Museum of Natural History, like seeing huge dinosaur skeletons, mummies and the Hope Diamond (maybe it's called that cause so many "hope" to have it). It was a lot of fun playing and singing for the adjudicators too. I thought the choir pieces were just amazing and it made me sad to realize that would be the last time I would sing Sleep with the Master Singers. Band played really well, partly due to the fact that Jack Stamp the writer of one of our pieces, had come to our school to help us work out the piece. I enjoyed hearing and being critiqued by the former military band conductor; he commented on the AWESOME horn section(hee-hee). Also, I got to hang out with a bunch of my friends and play in the hotel pool, play presidents and assassins a billion times and just relax. It was a really good time.

1 comment:

  1. The museum sounded like a lot of fun. I hope our family can go there sometime soon. I hope I can go to adjudication when I'm in high school.

    ReplyDelete