Thursday, March 17, 2011

College Updates

Boy, I thought the audition process was tricky--for Mark it certainly was, but I must admit I enjoyed every minute of it.  The waiting game is proving to be much harder on my mental health.

So here's how it is:

Penn State:  Accepted for German and horn; Mark already declined their offer of admission





BYU:  Accepted for German and horn; offered full-ride scholarship (for horn) to attend
Ohio State:  Accepted for German and horn; offered merit scholarships for grades/academic excellence; haven't heard about music scholarship yet


University of Michigan:  Accepted for German and horn; haven't heard about music scholarship yet


Northwestern University:  Haven't heard a darn thing (although the fact that Mark got an audition means that he passed the stringent academic requirements)


Deep breaths...

1 comment:

  1. Since Mark got a full ride from BYU does that mean he will get a full ride from the other places? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete