We are seriously so excited for our trip to Cancun. John bought the plane tickets, and just last night, he brought home a book entitled "Reef Fish". David sent it along because, me being me, I find the different varieties of fish fascinating. We were planning on staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Cancun--super cheap, and super easy--but John had a different idea.
We were actually planning on going to Cancun last fall, but when I broke my ankle, I knew climbing around ruins wouldn't be possible. We cancelled the trip, but we still had a credit from the resort that we had booked. Turns out, they had a cancellation for the exact days we are planning on coming in April.
At this rate, with the good news, I'm thinking that we're going to find buried treasure on one of our dives!

thank God that you are not staying in some bed bug ridden Hell hole. Enjoy the trip. I am sure that the diving will be fabulous too.
ReplyDelete