2. Four out of five Kennedys chose "unlimited food" as another highlight. Personally, I'm going through detox today, sticking to bagels and salads at home today.
| We had dinner every night in the dining room. Here we are with Isabel, our waiter. |
| Hannah, trying duck for the first time. Mark and Glo also tried escargot! |
3. Towel animals. Every night we would enter our staterooms to find a new animal made from towels.
4. David and Mel. Good friends are hard to find, and when you find them, hold onto them!
| Mel. Notice the towel animals behind her? |
5. Good friends. The kids made new friends with Rebecca and Kristen Murgo (the daughters of the meteorologist host of the cruise, Joe Murgo). Every night, Hannah and Mark would head out with the two girls to do anything and everything on the ship. I don't think there's much better place for teenagers to have good, clean fun than a cruise ship. Watching movies while sitting in the pool, talking under the stars, unlimited soft-serve ice cream. They usually returned "home" around 1 or 2 a.m.
6. Being together as a family. I love getting away from all the stresses of everyday life. It really doesn't matter where we are, as long as we're together.


GREAT photos and what a great trip! Looks like it was fantastic!! I have to say, the scuba diving sure does seem like it was the BEST of all! What fun memories you made.
ReplyDeleteI had a great time with my family and the Lees on the cruise. Scuba diving has become my favorite leisure time activity and I cannot wait till we can go again, in April. Hooray!!
ReplyDelete