So as many of you know, I am graduating in 8 days and as such am receiving graduation gifts. I've gotten a TON of sweet gifts, and I'm so thankful to all who have sent them, but I would like to just make a special comment on the gift that Anna gave me. It came in a brown box that wasn't very big, and it didn't weigh much so I really had no clue what was in it. I open it to find a Michigan baseball hat (I love wearing hats) and a beautiful card(: And honestly, this hat is so SWEET! It's got the big Michigan M on the front, and it's accented in maize with the blue all over. I love it!
The best part though was the card which read in beautiful handwriting:
Mark! Congratulations MAN-DOG! I wish you the best of success this fall. I know you'll be AWESOME!
Okay, the first statement just shows how assimilated Anna has become into the Kennedy Family, and officially shows she's just like the coolest person EVER! I mean, that is such a Kennedy family thing. I'm so glad you put that in the card Anna!
Thanks again everyone for all the great graduation gifts, and a special thanks to Anna (:
Thank you, Mark, for the special thanks! I knew the hat would be something you'd love! Just wear it up!
ReplyDelete