Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ethan's First Baptism

{I copied this from the Nielsons' blog (Ethan's mission president and his wife). Ethan was instrumental in encouraging Renata to be baptized. It's so good to see Ethan again and to hear that he is singing. Oh, how I miss my dear boy!}

Elders Kennedy and Davis with Sister Renata as they go into the waters of baptism. This is such a wonderful sister. She is humble and so sincere about her commitment and testimony.
The gathering where a small service was held. There were speakers and music was sung before we watched the baptism.
Elder Davis and Sister Renata, with Sisters Marshall and Austin in the background.
When the group returned to the chapel following the baptism, Elders Davis, Dabrowski, Kennedy and Eastman sung, "Come Thou Font of Every Blessing" a capella. This was one of those "you had to have been there to believe it" moments. Not a dry eye in the chapel. Absolutely beautiful. We will hear from these elders again at the next Zone Conference!

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos. I couldn't be any more happier or proud of Ethan!!!! The happy tears are flowing!!

    ReplyDelete