Hi Larisa,
How are you and how is your foot healing up?
I just had to write and update you on our callings... I know, weird sounding, but you will understand why! In July, Cameron was called to be the Primary Song Leader. I was put in Young Women. Initially I felt a little jealous of Cameron that he got that calling and I did not! Nevertheless I loved being in the YW and Cameron has done a wonderful job as a chorister. Well due to a change in YW presidency I was released from my calling as 2nd counselor and asked to be the primary pianist! I excitedly accepted the calling and I think it will be fun to serve side by side with Cameron. Also, as a side note, you have been in our thoughts since Cameron got the calling. Sometimes he will ask me for an idea and I always find myself thinking back to the fun things that you did with the children to make learning the songs fun and desirable for them. So thank you for your example! We will always remember Sister Kennedy in Primary.Hillary
I have been in the Primary Pres. four times and I still think of how wonderful your were with the kids, getting them to learn the songs and having them enjoy it too. I have no musical talent other than appreciating it.
ReplyDelete