
So today was my final appointment with the surgeon who fixed my ankle. Actually, he's one of the most inconsiderate, uncaring physicians I have ever met, and I haven't actually seen him since my surgery, so instead I saw his physician's assistant. However, I can't complain that he doesn't know his stuff, because my ankle is almost as good as new, and that's what is really important.
Anyway, everything looks really good. My skin has healed up beautifully, thankfully I can't feel the pins underneath my skin anymore, and I don't need to go back for anymore appointments. Yes, I still have intensive therapy which will last for several more months, but this is one more "check" on my list to full recovery. Yay!
(For those of you interested, look at how my name was spelled on the x-ray. That is what I'm complaining about!)
That's so annoying! What is up with that? There is no excuse. Really!
ReplyDeleteMan! What a LONG process. You have done beautifully through it all!
ReplyDelete