
I noticed today as Mommy, Glo, Johannah and I were heading to Pizza Hut for our traditional pizza buffet lunch that we were all wearing our new clothes we had all gotten this Christmas. Man we looked like we were straight out of a like a young Aeropostale ad; I've got the rockin' bright red shoes with the dark sweater and plaid shirt underneath, Hannahs got the slung back hat, jeggings and the white plaid shirt, and Glo looks adorable in her striped sweater and the brand new Converse. Seeing as we had all decided to wear our new clothes, I decided to call this day "The Day of Christmas Finery", where everybody breaks in their new clothes and tries to look as modern and hip as possible. After I realized this, Mommy just had to take pictures of us all, so here are some Kennedy kid pictures that you might see in a clothing catalog! (:
Don't we kind of look like we're from a clothing catalog or something?
Oh, man.. You guys are rockin' those stylin' outfits! Woohoo!
ReplyDelete