As some of you may know, with my broken ankle this past summer, I had a lot of time to write letters. Seeing as my boy was on a mission, I have continued to write him daily. Since that only took an hour, or two, each day, I moved on and wrote some of his friends who are also serving missions. Then, for Christmas I sent care packages to them too. My ankle is better now, but I'm still writing and sending goodies, and I love it!So, yesterday Elder Hulet wrote home, and I was mentioned in the letter. I just love shout-outs, so I had to record it somewhere, and this blog is the best place. Here it is:
I got Sister Kennedy's package and it's massive. Everyone was in awe when I had it in my hands and was walking out of the mission home with it. They were even more in awe when I told them that it wasn't even from my mother/family (well immediate family). I'm excited for that.
I'll be smiling all day from this. Thanks Elder Hulet!
No comments:
Post a Comment