Over the past year, I have become better acquainted with a really amazing family. Some of the members of the family I know better than others. I wanted to brag just a little bit about them (since they never brag about themselves).
First, there are the two amazing parents. These parents love their three kids, and help them achieve every dream that they have.The oldest daughter is a star. She's confident, and talented, and kind, and oh-so thoughtful. She's a sophomore at Juilliard, studying viola. She's really good at hailing taxis at rush hour. Did I mention how beautiful she is?
The middle child is also a girl, and while she's talented like her older sister and younger brother, she is definitely the socialite of the family. She lives with her sister at Juilliard and is studying violin. She has a smile that can light up a room.
The youngest child is a boy. Because of the example of his older sisters, he wanted to be like them, which he did, and MORE!
Here a couple of video clips of them:
Chad's video
And again (from the Early Show):
The Early Show
And in case you couldn't tell, Chad is quite the violinist. He was asked to make a commercial for the Cleveland Indians.
Cleveland Indians CommercialThe crazy thing? They have traveled the world, Chad plays a Stradivarius (and belongs to the same recording label as Joshua Bell), and they have even met Robert Redford! That fact alone would put me over the top (as anybody knows who has seen the life-size poster of him I had hanging on a wall in our house in Germany).
This family is strong in the gospel and completely self-effacing. If you try and get them to talk about themselves, they either end up talking about each other, or asking you about yourself. Pretty great, huh?
Oh, and did I mention that some boy in our family who lives in Poland is kinda crazy about the oldest sister? I think that's pretty great.
Thank you, Larisa! You are just too kind! Love ya!
ReplyDelete