Our dogs all have vastly different personalities, but today I'd like to focus on Dash, the Man-Dog. Until a couple of weeks ago, he was the only boy dog we had, and he is by far Mark's favorite of the five. Mark loves to make jokes about Dash because quite honestly, Dash is a goof. Don't get me wrong--he's not dumb (he understands and obeys any and all commands), and he's not lazy (he's our one frisbee-catching dog), but he does the funniest things.
One thing about him is that he is never without something in his mouth.
I'm not sure if dogs can even have oral fixations, but if they can, he has it. If he doesn't have something in his mouth, and he comes near you, he will either nip at your fingers or lick you. He carries around balls, bones, old cans, even a pacifier that someone once left here (now that was a sight!)
The other day, I was trying to take some pictures of the pups and Glo to send to Ethan. Getting a couple of them to sit still is possible, but all five? To his credit, Dash was very good the entire time, sitting and waiting.
When I went to download the photos today, I couldn't help but laugh. Without something in his mouth, Dash didn't quite know what to do with himself. Enjoy!



Such cute, cute photos!
ReplyDelete