Sometime during the night on July 27, or early in the morning on July 28, someone knit bombed the Corson Bears at Interlochen. I was riding my bike by in the morning and spotted the bomb attack. The Corson Bears are the iconic figures of Interlochen. In fact, they are the profile photo for Interlochen Arts Camp on Facebook. People all over camp are wondering exactly who would do this, mostly for the sheer genius of the act.
Some interesting things to consider:
- I heard "mice" running around our house in the middle of that night.
- Surprisingly (and for the first time), Mark overslept that morning.
- Mark knits.
- The Corson Bears are about 8 feet tall.
- Mark posseses ninja skills.
It was only after the knit bombing had stayed up all day (we assume Security thinks it's a product of a Materials and Textile class), and after a line had formed for photos with the bear, did Mark decide he needed a photo with the Corson Bear. I'm sure it's purely for sentimental reason, this being his last summer at Interlochen, and all.
![]() |
| This photo says it ALL! |



Hehe, I love whoever did that(: MWAHAHA Ok so it was me but it was also margaret(: And they obiously don't hate it cause it's now the day after and it's still up(: I'm quite proud of it, even though it didn't really fit(:
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of knitting! We should make it into a blanket or something
ReplyDelete