I think we have the shangri-la of years this year. Glo got the teacher that she had been hoping and praying for: Mrs. Cody in Room 210. Johannah's high school German teacher is the nicest guy, and she got on the Grey Fox team which is the smarty kid team with several of her friends. Mark actually got his schedule all worked out this year the way he wants it, AND he has a friend in gym class. Woot!
Everybody was ready, dressed in their semi-new Converse sneakers (well, Mark naturally had to do some last-minute running around--no surprise there!) Because everybody was returning to a school that they had already attended, I didn't even need to drive them to school, but I put them all on the bus (mixed feelings there). Mark was definitely missing having Ethan and his driving skills around!
This morning had to be a record. All of my kids in JACKETS on the first day of school. I could hardly resist getting the CLOUDS in the background. Cr-zazy!
Daddy here, what a cute bunch of kids. They must have some good genetics. It is a little sad though, with the biggest missing. I am glad he is at college.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, beautiful children! I can't believe September is so chilly this year! Are you sure that isn't FOG or OVERCAST CLOUDS in the background?
ReplyDelete