Saturday, September 26, 2009

May the "Forcier" Be With You


Man, I LOVE Michigan football. I especially love it this year, because the team is winning again! There have been some real nail biters, but at 4-0 now, I'm revelling in the victories!

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that!!!! Seriously today was rough to watch, what with Michigan being down most of the game, but as long as they came back, I have no issues! And Tate Forcier, man, what an amazing guy. He's like the same age as me, and here he is, going out there, and bringing a team that was 3-9 last season back into the national spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that we won, but already I'm getting grief from people about that bad call. Seriously, I was hoping it would go to Indiana so that I wouldn't have to hear any grief about it all. Ugh... And my heart skipped a couple of beats when Forcier got injured. Did you see his teammate slap him on the shoulder and he winced in pain? I'm hoping he gets some ice on that thing. I'm watching ESPN for any updates that say he won't play...

    Through it all though, I'm STILL glad we won!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a room delivering a patient when the "bad" call happened. I almost dropped the baby. That Indiana coach was really really mad. Hope he didn't have any cardiac ischemia.
    I don't know what it is about autumn at the "Big House". It is a magical time seeing the UM band march onto the field. There is just simply nothing else like it.
    We are excited about the potential of the team. Forcier is a wonderful young man. Skilled but humble. His parents must be very proud of him. He is so young but yet so mature. You are born with leadership skills like this. We have had other quarterbacks like him but no one as young.
    Here's to the victor's valiant, the conquering heroes, the leaders and best!
    Go Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! ANd I'm not going to lie, it's great being able to walk around the campus wearing my Michigan stuff and not get any grief about it. I won't be able to watch the game next week though because I don't get Big Ten Network! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete