
So, as most of you are aware, I am involved in a certain prank war among myself and my roommate against two girls on our floor. They took our mattresses last week, therefore it was our turn to strike back. Last night, through deviousness, determination, and plain good looks, we had our revenge.
We decided that we would strike at night. Therefore, in pre-planned operations, Bobby went out and bought three rolls of Saran wrap. The second operation was more tricky, but yesterday, while I was supposedly getting my flu shot, I snuck down to the UPS store and bought the biggest bag of packing peanuts I could find. It was literally five feet tall and a foot and a half wide. It was definitely an experience getting it into the elevator and into my room, let me tell you. Once it was there, we didn't let the girls into our room all night, which they thought was odd, but they had no idea why. Then after we had stealthily made sure that they and their roommates were in bed, we went out and performed the dastardly deed. We taped Saran Wrap onto their doorframe, and had sheets running from one side of the door to the other, so that when we were done, the entire door had Saran Wrap in front of it with a space in between the wall of Saran Wrap and the door. Then we dumped packing peanuts into this space, so that the next time they opened their door, all of the packing peanuts would fall in on them. It was absolutely brilliant, and the results are the picture which you see in front of you. Were thrilled with our success, and we went to bed at four in the morning content in our prank.
Alas, it was not to be. Sometime in between the time we went to bed and seven in the morning, when they woke up, someone came by and destroyed our work. The girls woke up and the prank was a shadow of it's former glory, with less than an inch coming into their room. Therefore, it was brilliant, and I wanted to show our dedication to you./
OH MY GOSH!! That is the awesomest prank that never was!! What is up with it being destroyed??? I can only imagine it was by someone who has no imagination or love of dastardly deeds. And now I understand why you sounded completely exhausted today on the phone, you sneaker!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, did you get your flu shot???
Darn it, I knew that if I brought it up, you would ask me about it! I'm signed up for Tuesday between eleven thirty and twelve.
ReplyDeleteLOL (literally!) I hope you are washing your hands frequently too. The flu has already hit State College, and a whole bunch of kids are sick. Washington DC can't be far behind! xoxo
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious Ethan!!! I ma sooooo jealous you guys got to do that! However, curses be on that someone who totally destroyed your handiwork. So depressing. I am very sorry, from my devious and evil side. Hope you come up with other great ideas(:(:(:(:
ReplyDelete