He's not my favorite player, but he's definitely keeping it all VERY interesting. Before CBS showed the previews from next week, I KNEW everybody would be scrambling to find the next idol. :-)
Ooh yuck! There ought to be a law against this terrible TV. I am going to block your TV on Thursday night. I'd better not see any of you on Survivor. M-B
No, I'm too noticeable and people would want to take me out. I m too opinionated. But hey, at least I got you talking about the possibility of me going on survivor! :-)
He's not my favorite player, but he's definitely keeping it all VERY interesting. Before CBS showed the previews from next week, I KNEW everybody would be scrambling to find the next idol. :-)
ReplyDeleteOoh yuck!
ReplyDeleteThere ought to be a law against this terrible TV. I am going to block your TV on Thursday night. I'd better not see any of you on Survivor.
M-B
Hahahahahaha if I told you I already sent in my audition video, would you believe me, M-Boo? ;-)
ReplyDeleteLike I said, I had better not see my INTELLIGENT G-S on that terrible show. Forget it!
ReplyDeleteM-B
But what if I won? We'd be rich!
ReplyDeleteIf you won, you would need to donate all the money to the Humane Society after you take out money for college.
ReplyDeleteYou probably would win!
No, I'm too noticeable and people would want to take me out. I
ReplyDeletem too opinionated. But hey, at least I got you talking about the possibility of me going on survivor! :-)