Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

Today, SOMEBODY (who shall remain unnamed) tried to help me and make pie dough. For some unexplained reason, it wasn't right at all--it would just fall apart when I rolled it out. Frustrated with the dough (and with some hurtful comments from my family), I took the wad of dough outside and called everybody out with me. At first, it was supposed to be "pup keep-a-way" but it quickly turned into something more. There's nothing more cathartic than pitching a wad of mutant dough at the family members and yelling my frustrations in an Italian accent at them. Funny thing--other hilarious frustrations came out too.

I like this series of photos. Ethan had finally given up, washed his hands and was holding pups (kind of like holding a baby to stay safe in any game). I know the action focuses on Hannah amazing wind-up and Mark's hopeful catch, but I've already had a good laugh over Ethan's chain reaction to the whole thing, especially considering his pajamas and CRAZY hair. (Be sure and click on the photos if you can't see them well enough!)







Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think my face is hilarious. I have no recollection of why I was doing this face at that particular point in time. Maybe I realized that my mother was taking a picture of me with my hair like that. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM, what a yummy looking doughball, wait, are those green things moving?

    Or, ...what a lovely family heirloom, crash...

    What is that line from?

    ReplyDelete