First, one of many attempted photos that we had to reject for the top of the blog:
Roxy wasn't having anything to do with posing for the camera, and she almost got away; perhaps she was embarrassed by her sausage-like figure. Hannah has Pearl in some kind of head-lock and Dash isn't exactly showing his best side. :-)
However, after several failed attempts to get everybody looking at the camera, John had the brilliant idea that we should try and pick up the dogs for the photo:
Yeah, that looks REAL good! Let's send that one out on the Christmas card. Mark can't even pick up Dash from laughing so hard!
Pearl thought that was a wonderful idea, obviously!
Moving onto the real purpose of the moment--FOOTBALL!!
Here we have the opposing football teams, "blues" versus the losers:
As of 7:30 p.m. (and time to leave for the Priesthood session of conference), the losers were ahead by one point. Grrr...
It's alright, we're coming back! After the review on the last play, the losers were penalized for pass interference on green. We get the ball on their 20-yard line hee hee, as per ref Ethan.
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah right we"re the losers!!! We're ahead, and in fact,we were named the Winners and you guys had a very interesting name(: Due to the unfortunate shade of clothes you all chose to wear that day, you all were united under the color of blue. Course, since we were named the Winners, we named you guys the Losers. Of course, upon further thought and contemplation, I came up with a much more appropo name: The BLUE-SERS!!!!!!!! Haha, back on our home front, the real Winners had a good laugh about that one! But thabks so much family for making this weekend a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteThe bluesers, now that is a great name Mark, I hope you did not share that with the rest of your team and give them cause to laugh everytime we, I mean you said the name, Ha Ha. I am sad I missed most of the celebration of the egg, I had my own celebration of the egg by delivering two babies during most of our family celebration, because the real purpose of eggs is to become babies and I helped two babies get out, one was 5lbs8ox and the other was 9 lbs. Two extremes of the baby size spectrum.
ReplyDeleteI like your photos and it looks like Spring there -- Hooray!
ReplyDelete