Thursday, March 4, 2010

3,000 pieces, 2 table leaves, 1 day to spare


Yep, it's finished. The 3,000 piece puzzle that Ethan picked out in Germany for us to work on together is done. I've loved every minute of it, or should I say every hour, or perhaps every afternoon?

Our goal when we got it? To finish it by the end of winter break. Yeah, right.

The new goal I set? Get it done before Ethan comes home from spring break. He comes home this Saturday.

Naturally, we'll have to dump the goo in the vacuums to see if the 2 missing pieces are there.

Now, I can take the leaves out and regain my dining room. No more walking through the hall and AROUND the table. :-)

Did I mention that I can start living again?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mommy, that is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations! I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking about the fact that you and I were going to be doing that puzzle over break, and there was always a little bit of dread when I thought about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, isa real good you finally finished that puzzle but I wasa surprised it took you and a Ethan so long to finish it.

    Love,

    Juanito

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is amazing how quickly you finished that puzzle Mommy. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete