Yesterday, the kids, Mommy and I went to Washington D.C. While Mommy went to the temple, Ethan took all of us kids on a scavenger hunt on the National Mall. One place that I enjoyed going to was the National History Museum. It was cute to see Kermit the Frog and the Ruby slippers! Then we went into a room that had instruments from old. I was amazed at what was at the end of the room. At first I didn't know what I was looking at, but then I said something about Stradivarius. I think it was Ethan that said that these were the Stradivarius instruments of most string instruments except for bass. They were very old (I could tell) but had amazing sound.
Also we went to the Einstein Memorial (yes I know, you didn't know there was such a thing). He looked kind of strange close up because he had gash type things all over his body. It was cool becaus
e the place underneath where he was sitting was a picture type thing of how all the stars and such were positioned the day the Memorial was made.
Lastly we went to a garden of unique things were. Ethan show
ed us a house that looked like it was three dimensional As you moved along the path,
the yellow side got bigger. It was
awesome because it seemed like a real house. I don't think I explained it very clearly but it worked like that. I had an awesome time, thanks to Ethan!
The 3D house was awesome. It was amazing how it changed.
ReplyDelete