Looking at the photo at the top of the blog, I realize that it's time for a new springtime photo. Christmas is over, and thankfully, spring has sprung. One problem: Ethan isn't here.
Problem solved: Ethan is coming home Easter weekend. Woot! Actually, the kids have school off on Thursday and Friday prior to Easter, so we're off to pick him up on Thursday. We'll be staying overnight in the area, and Friday we're off for a fun-filled day. Trying to save money for Interlochen and landscaping, we haven't travelled AT ALL, and it's killing me. Hopefully, getting away for two days will stave my craving until June.
We have two options for Friday, both of which Ethan and I thought of. Since the little kids don't read the blog unless I tell them too (or unless it's open on the desktop), I'm not worried about ruining the surprise :-)
If it's sunny and wonderful, we're off to Six Flags Baltimore. Woot!


If it's rainy and miserable, we're off to NYC to catch a show. Woot!
Then, (drum roll please), we'll bring Ethan home for the annual CELEBRATION OF THE EGG!

Football with raw eggs, egg tosses, egg races, dyeing eggs, hunting for eggs. All of these activities sandwiched in between sessions of Conference? Does it get any better?
Okay, maybe going to the temple with Ethan for the first time (in April), having Ethan home (in May), taking Mark to Utah (in June), and heading to Interlochen (in July).
I can't wait!
I think this is hilarious because my siblings have no idea, and yet all it takes is them to look at the blog and they would find out!
ReplyDeleteJust today, I mentioned the "surprise" again. Not one knew what it is :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is really funny!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be 80 degrees, and SUNNY on Friday in Baltimore! Guess where we're headed?
ReplyDeleteThis surprise kind of reminds me of the dollar bill under the dirty clothes/trash bag. Know what I'm talking about?
Argh, that was always a little frustrating when I found out. They're going to be happy though!
ReplyDelete