Today, Ethan headed outside with the two girls so that they could jump on the trampoline. Sarah was on the phone with Jared, and she wouldn't let Natalie go out until she had her coat on, but her coat was in the car, and I didn't know where the key was to the car. So, I grabbed our smallest coat, leftover from Glo (still HUGE on Natalie's tiny body), she threw on her shoes and SUNGLASSES, and they were off. When I looked out, I couldn't help but laugh, seeing Natalie on top of Ethan's shoulders. I took a bunch of pictures, and in every one, he looks like he's levitating, but he's actually jumping.We'll be sad to see them go tomorrow, but I suspect they'll be glad to go somewhere where they actually have something to do!
We will be sad to go; being with the Kennedy's is the best. Really, this has been the best part of my trip so far. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWe sure love having the Sarah and the girls visit, Natalie and Samie are so cute! Although Sarah did not seem as interested as Jared in going into a virtual environment such as a destroyed mental hospital and shooting Ethan and Mark and I with assorted military weapons. Maybe I should have asked if she wanted to play Nazi Zombies.
ReplyDeleteJohn, for you I just might have tried to kill a few Nazi Zombies!
ReplyDelete