Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jogging to Train...

As most of you know, I'm working towards running a marathon this year. Being the good physical therapy patient I am, I'm following my therapists directions and only walking for now. I'm supposed to wait until I can comfortably walk 3-4 miles. Walking on a treadmill has got to be the most boring thing to do, and thus I'm very grateful for the TVs attached to the treadmills. I spend the entire time switching between CNN, Headline News and VH1, the video channel. For the first time in my life, I'm up-to-date on current videos :-)

Yesterday, I was on my way to finishing 2.8 miles when the following video came on: Train singing "Hey Soul Sister". I've seen it several times, and I love the song AND the video so much that I couldn't resist turning up the speed button on the treadmill and RUNNING for the entire video (well, okay, technically JOGGING, but still...) Enjoy!



I LOVE the power of music, but sssshhhh, don't tell my trainer that I ran!

3 comments:

  1. So were you hurting after jogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not at all! Woot! Of course, it was only for three minutes, so if I was sore, that would be a BAD sign.

    ReplyDelete