Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Booth

M-Boo: "I don't like it when Glo does that."
Mommy: "Does what?"






Take me to your leader, pitiful earthling or I'll atomize your face!!















Super Mark to the rescue!
Evil foes, beware, I'll be everywhere!!!


Okay, so I wanted to post a photo of my new haircut on the blog, but I didn't want to be "so vain", so I switched it up a bit on Photo Booth. Then, I found Hannah's photo taken BEFORE her haircut, also on Photo Booth. If you haven't done it already, take your photo too and post it on the blog. (Being as camera shy as I am, I must admit that I like hiding behind the effects!) I can't wait to see your results, you beautiful family, you.

3 comments:

  1. I lika the ghost aris, she is so spooky and bootiful, I love her! I love her ghostly hair doo too, is a real bootiful, love, Juanito, I also think the fish they are reeal cool, especially the ghost fish, isa kind of hard to see but it is there, isa not a beautiful like the ghost aris but iss pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so we're clear: Glo added her photos last. It's not that she's the "featured" photo, or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo Booth is soo much fun. I used it at school and they have these really cool effects like a roller coaster or a fish backround. Its soo ,uch fun.

    ReplyDelete