Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ah, the beauty of Europe...

One of my family members posted this video on her Facebook page. I don't usually watch anything like this, but I couldn't resist with "The Sound of Music" in the title. This is amazing--I'm so glad to see the gypsy tradition of music performance is still alive and well in Europe. We loved every minute of it when we were there. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even have to watch it, because I've already seen it. I LOVE this video, and just last week, I looked to see if there was going to be a flashmob somewhere in DC sometime soon. Alas, there isn't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently I am the only one that hasn't seen this, because Mark and Johannah had also. I still think it's awesome, and I told the kids they should get Jill to do it in dance. Wouldn't that be amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See why couldn't this happen in America. Can you imagine just walking in the mall or something and suddenly music comes on and some random guy just starts dancing? That'd be AWESOME!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does happen! Look up flashmob new york city central station on google and you see one that happened in New York.

    ReplyDelete