This past Friday, John planned a surprise birthday party for me to celebrate (?) my upcoming 40th birthday. He invited our good friends, provided dinner, a DQ ice cream cake, games and decorations (including sombreros which I LOVED). You know, if I must turn 40, at least John set me up in style. Thanks, my honey.
Then, yesterday in singing time, I brought the balloons and sombreros to Primary, and I celebrated my birthday with the kids. We played musical chairs and had Chocolate Cat Cookies from Trader Joe's. So far, it's turning out to be a pretty good birthday, and I'm still 39 for two more days :-)
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a very fun party!
ReplyDeleteI got your present today! Do you want me to send it in the mail or give it to you when I come back for spring break? Not the fact that if I give it to you during spring break, you shall have extended your birthday season an entire two weeks more! You lucky stinker...
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about my birthdays is BIRTHDAY SEASON! I don't know how it turns into that every year, but I love it!
ReplyDeleteDon't try and cover your tracks, Cheeser. I know that you bought my gift too late to send it in the mail. Of course, my memory is wiped clean by a box of Little Debbie's :-)
Surprise happy birthday party for mama aris!
ReplyDelete