As I was driving down our street after church today, I came upon John, plowing our driveway for the umpteenth time. As I got closer, I noticed something very funny. He was wearing his very red, wool skullcap that bears a crest on it with the word "POLSKA" underneath. This was a gift from Jared on our recent trip to Poland. How unaware of how appropriate it would become.
John came in, sat down to dinner, still in his hat. Playing Bananagrams he was still wearing it. Watching 3 hours of Olympic coverage it stayed on, and only now, at 12:30 a.m. has he taken it off to go to bed (well actually, I haven't checked--he might still have it on).
Oh yeah, I think red and white are going to be the family colors for the next 2 1/2 years :-)
I have SOO been paying attention to Poland in the Olympics. Udają się Polska!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is about the coolest thing I've seen on this blog in a long while! How the heck did you know what to say (what DID you say?), and how did you get the letters on your computer?
ReplyDeleteThank you online translator! It's means: "Go Poland!" And all I did was copy and paste
ReplyDelete