Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tangent

So here I am at 1 a.m., getting up for church in seven and a half hours, after having just posted on the Kennedy blog about Poland and about to read my scriptures right before I go to bed (this is basically a run-down of my current activities in college that I want my mother to know about, and show her that I'm being a good boy :-) ), and here I am about to post about a dream that I had last night. It has nothing to do with Poland, which is weird since Poland has dominated my life for the past week.

For those of you who don't know, I love the fall and winter because there are some great sports on TV, specifically football and basketball. My list of things to watch in terms of interest follows this formula; college football, NFL, college basketball, and NBA. I prefer to follow basketball more than watch it, because I don't find it that entertaining on a screen, but I digress. Last night I dreamed about playing basketball with LeBron James (easily the best basketball player in the United States right now) and Dwight Howard, know as the Superman because of how stinking ginormous he is. I have no idea what I was doing on a basketball court in the first place, but I was shooting three pointers and free throws with gusto with these guys. Shaquille O'Neal also put in a cameo. Anyways I thought it was crazy. Dobranoc!

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing would have been if you had been speaking Polish to them :-)

    ReplyDelete