Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOW!!!!



Oh the weather outside is frightful,
but no school is so delightful,
and since I don't want to go,
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!

It is currently 1:30 in the morning, and I am sitting on my bed with my beautiful scarf made by Johannah, feeling very content because I just came in from an hour of crazy snow stuff. Yes, we do indeed have snowball fights at one in the morning in college, and then go sledding down the snow-covered steps of the amphitheater after that. I had a lovely time with my friends, and even though the snow blocks everything, it is beautiful and so much fun to play in. We've got about a foot right now and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow night...or is it tonight because it's one thirty AM. Regardless, it's a lot of fun, and I hope it doesn't stop so the university is closed on Monday! I'm going to bed so goodnight to you all!

This is picture of a bunch of cars opposite my dorm. As you can see, they are snowed in about halfway up the doors on either side. It's crazy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Cheese, that sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad you are having a good time at college. I am also glad you have good friends. Pretty exciting about your mission call, huh? We will see when the mail comes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Ethan, Heavenly Father loves you so much. I know it seems funny to post that under your "snow song", but I remember when you were fasting about going to American and fasting for a good roommate. Could you have been blessed anymore? A roommate who is your best friend, another close friend across the hall, good (clean) fun with people who aren't members of the church, a great school AND more missionary experiences there than you've ever had in your life. Thank you, Heavenly Father!

    You know, son, a PICTURE is worth a thousand words! I can't imagine those steps covered in enough snow that you can SLED down them. Where's your camera???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That snow is crazy! I thought the photo was of tractor tracks in the snow.

    ReplyDelete