Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ethan's Trip to Las Vegas




I know. I'm not Ethan, posting about my trip to Las Vegas. Ethan got home last night, and just now (less than 24 hours later) left for his HOBY Leadership Conference in York, PA. Mark has been missing him something terrible and was sad to discover that he wasn't staying, but Ethan promised us the month of June :-)

He downloaded his photos for me and I picked out a few. It looks like the trip consisted of driving, playing games, playing Ultimate, eating and spending time with his best friend, Brandon, and his girlfriend, Lisa (a good friend of Ethan's also) and going to several different temples.

For four days straight, the boys temple-hopped: Las Vegas, St. George, and Rexburg (twice). When I jokingly chastised Ethan for not going to the temple on the 5th day of this trip, he countered with the fact that he was leaving for Stake Conference. Consider me schooled!

1 comment:

  1. What a good handsome son we have raised, thanks Ethan for being such a good person. Keep standing for something as President Hinckley said!

    ReplyDelete