Mark is, hands down, the funniest person in our family. He's been so busy/stressed lately that his humor has been absent. However, tonight at the dinner table it was in full force, and I'm afraid to say, John's occasional disorganization was at the heart of the joke. I still laughed until my belly hurt.
We were having fun, quizzing Mark about everyone's birthdays. He can't remember dates to save his life, and he got everybody's birthday wrong except for mine and Ethan's. This is what followed:
Hannah: Mark, what day is Mother's Day?
Mark: It's the day after Daddy says "Okay, kids, what are we going to do tomorrow because it's Mother's Day?"
Man Mommy, this is like when parents show their kids baby pictures to all their kids friends(: The one difference is that the person in the picture is actually 16 years old(: That is WAY too much TMI for my taste, and if I was smart, I would definitely remove it(: However, I've gotta say this kind of epitomizes my ridiculousness, however awkward it may be(:(: haha lol
ReplyDeleteMark, you are such a good brother! Covering for a photo that is REALLY Ethan....
ReplyDeleteI love my little brother. Even though he drives me CRAZY sometimes, he is always good for a laugh.
ReplyDeleteMark,
ReplyDeleteWhen you guys remember to do something on your own for mothers day I can stop saying that the day before. I will remind you that for mothers day, mommys birthday, our anniversary, christmas, valentines and any other holidays, I come through for my beautiful wife in a good way. Right Mama?