Sunday, May 16, 2010

Interlochen

Video: Camp 2009 Highlights | Interlochen Summer Arts Camp

We are literally counting down the days to Interlochen. Yes, Ethan and I are headed to Michigan for a couple of days, he's going to a YSA conference in Kirtland, the kids and I are headed to Utah for a week, Mark's attending the BYU Summer Music Fest and Ethan leaves for his mission, but still....

40 days 'til we leave, and we're already looking forward to putting on the uniforms again.

(P.S. Mark's in the middle of this video, in red, NOT playing the french horn. My two favorite moments of the video? Seeing the junior girl flipping out her retainer while her friend is talking, and seeing one of Ethan's campers, Spencer, talk about Interlochen so eloquently.)

4 comments:

  1. I truly miss Interlochen, I have to say. You guys wil have an incredible time while you are there, and I'll miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be going for the first time as a camper! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two words for you Hannie: RED SOCKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to eat all the buffet food after the Almond diet, I am eating cookies with every meal, the biggest thing I will regret is no free icecream. It sure would taste good with Vernors! I hope Mark and I do not meet up with those crazy mosquitoes that bit us all over.

    ReplyDelete