Monday, May 3, 2010

It was the best of times, it was the worst...actually just the best of times




So I FINALLY cleaned out my backpack from college. Through all of the binders, old issues of The Economist, and pens, I found my camera, and on it were pictures of the last night I spent with my friends. We decided to do something crazy, since that was essentially what we did for fun there. Singing "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys at midnight in the halls, having sword fights with French bread at midnight, playing "Ninja" at 1 AM...most of our crazy things happened in the late hours of the night or wee hours of the morning, in case you hadn't noticed lol. Anyways, to make things special, my friends and I climbed up to the roof of the main building on campus, which was one of Bobby's and my favorite past times. Bobby had thoughtfully gotten camping chairs from home that we took up with us. Also, if this were any other group, I have no doubt that there would be alcohol involved. However, since it was me and my friends, Bobby bought Welch's sparkling White Grape Cider to take up with us. It was a lot of fun, and here are the pictures from the night. Also, on a side note, you can't see it in the pictures, but John ripped one of his pant legs in half on a fence on our way up to the roof. It was a really good time, and an awesome sendoff!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, although honestly I don't want to think about you climbing up on some roof (and possibly getting caught by campus police on your last night there!)

    Good friends, good times. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete