
Glo and I made it to Toledo today, halfway between State College and Interlochen. I'm so thankful for everybody's prayers for me over the past three weeks. I've been fighting so many sad feelings, and I couldn't have made it (and still won't make it) without the force for good that all of the prayers are.
I drove completely with my left foot, and I kept my right foot elevated. Glo created her "nest" in the backseat, complete with scooter seat foot rest. She was her amazing self again, helping me navigate rest areas, handicapped ramps (or lack thereof) and kept me company in the car. Just one more day and we'll back at Interlochen. Woot!
Oh my gosh, I am not sure how you did that! I hope you make it safely! Your cast looks cute and before you know it, hopefully they will be sawing it off!! :)
ReplyDelete