The blog belonging to Larisa, Ethan, Mark, Johannah, Gloria and John Kennedy
Friday, August 13, 2010
An unexpected visitor
John was coming out of the hospital the other day, and look who was waiting at the doctor's entrance. When I asked John if he the visitor had an appointment, John said he didn't care as long as he had insurance to pay for the visit :-)
No, I said, he came to see his Grandmother but he did have an insurance card and was willing to pay for his own healthcare rather than have someone else take responsibility for his health, what a great patient.
No, I said, he came to see his Grandmother but he did have an insurance card and was willing to pay for his own healthcare rather than have someone else take responsibility for his health, what a great patient.
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA HA! That's sweet! I've never seen one in real life, and I dare I say that he's kind of cute!
ReplyDelete