(cont'd from last post) These are examples of the newest LEGO creation I, Mark Kennedy, have created. For this creation, I attempted to recreate the old days of Final Fantasy, in which Airships, or sailing vessels that fly using motors, are the main unit of transportation. As you can see, there are engines on either side of the rear, and a cannon emplacement atop the captains cabin. The majority of the men are modeled after Vikings, who I thought would be appropriate for this setting. I could not find a sail, and so was forced to use these circles as a replacement. So far, this is by far one of the best creations I have ever made, and I feel this is one of my best ships yet.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
(cont'd from last post) These are examples of the newest LEGO creation I, Mark Kennedy, have created. For this creation, I attempted to recreate the old days of Final Fantasy, in which Airships, or sailing vessels that fly using motors, are the main unit of transportation. As you can see, there are engines on either side of the rear, and a cannon emplacement atop the captains cabin. The majority of the men are modeled after Vikings, who I thought would be appropriate for this setting. I could not find a sail, and so was forced to use these circles as a replacement. So far, this is by far one of the best creations I have ever made, and I feel this is one of my best ships yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously, everyone, you have to see this ship in real life to get the full impact. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt is an awesome ship Mark, but you had better watch out, my hoards are traveling slow but sure to overcome the ship and take it over and fly it to CUSH land.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRun, Mark, Run!!!
ReplyDelete