Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love you guys

Daddy here for the first time as a poster. I have been reading the blog and I have commented on everything in August so take a gander. I love you all very much. I feel so blessed and thankful to Heavenly Father that I have you all. I am thankful for Mommy because she is where it all began. She is smart and my friend and beautiful and a great mother and so talented and did I say beautiful. She is the best. Then there is the now absent Cheeser, I still can see in my minds eye Cheese as a baby dressed in his fuzzy blue barbarian outfit fighting the duck. Now he is a sunglass wearing super tall college student strolling around checking out the babes and filling his mind with geopolitical knowledge so he can go and be an ambassador somewhere. He was raised to do this, even the checking out the babes part, but I sure do miss him even though it still has not sunk in. There is "baby Markie", the "Chubber" who is growing like a weed and yoyoing his way through life right now, playing his horn and making Mommy laugh. There is Range loving, Hanni who has such a great drive in life and who is such a mature 12 year old. And finally Glo, our little sister who likes it when I am on call so she can take my place in bed and sleep with Mommy. Who can blame her what with how cuddly Mommy is. Anyway, at this moment in time, even though sadness and trouble always seem to loom around the bend, I sure do love you guys!! Love, Daddy

1 comment:

  1. That is an absolutely perfect synopsis of us all, Daddy. You know us too well. I guess if we were to include you, we would say, "We love our tube sock-, clog-wearing Daddy who is a spiritual giant and a great example of Christlike love. He cries when he reads touching books and cares about people who are hard to love." We love you too.

    ReplyDelete