TOP TEN REASONS I WILL MISS ETHAN
1. I won't have anyone to play Halo (3, Wars), Risk, Chess, etc. with
2. No more epic Frisbee throws
3. I won't be able to talk to him about girls, problems I have, etc.
4. We will be missing our Tenor 2 in Barbershop
5. We won't be the solid foundation of Tenor 1's in choir
6. I can't hang out with him at PMEA festivals
7. I'll have to step up in dish loading, helping Mommy around the house, cleaning things without being asked
8. I can't rely on him to help when I forget abut something
9. I can't rock out with him to the Top 40 songs in the car with Seth, Page, Josh, Leia, etc.
10. Because I will just really, Really REALLY, REALLY MISS HIM!!!!!!!!
Awwww, thanks bro! It's going to be really weird going to college without you there. I mean, here, everybody just automatically assumes: "Hey, if we invite Ethan, then Mark is automatically going to be coming as well." Now, not only will there only be me going to stuff, but you sir, are going to have to find entertainment on your own. It's very sad.
ReplyDeleteAnother sad moment for me Daddy reading the family blog for the first time.
ReplyDelete