
So this is narcisisstic Ethan, reporting. So this week is the last week of the semester (which is crazy in and of itself, I can't believe I'm halfway through the year), which means one thing; FINALS!!! Now for most students, this is the week of horror, with sleepless night and constant studying. For myself not so much. I've had quite a few take home finals, which are a cinch, and the only actual finals I have are on Friday. Having all of this free time, my friends and I decided to make good use of it. Last night at 12 AM (so it wasn't Sunday anymore) we went down to the soccer fields to go throw around the frisbee. It had snowed the day before, so it was a lot of fun to see the frisbee kick up a bunch of snow when it hit the ground (which was often) and slide around in general. The day before some industrious people had come down and made a couple snowmen. Seeing this, my friends and I couldn't resist. We went back to our room, got our swords, and spent a good half hour to forty five minutes slaughtering snowmen. It was a lot of fun and a welcome relief from all the stress that permeated the dorm. Anybody else get snow?
Awesome Cheese, since we are unable in our civilized society to kill any real people with our swords, it is good that you can find a socially acceptable outlet for killing and hacking using snowmen, once again I say Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! And a picture to boot! Glad college isn't too hard ya' there, Cheese! See you in a few days. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like soo much fun. Where'd you get the swords?
ReplyDelete