Friday, December 18, 2009

More reasons...


9. Here in Germany, I can have a cheesesteak at Charley's and ice cream from Baskin-Robbins, neither of which exist within 150 miles of State College.

10. From Germany, I can special order (and design) any Volvo from Sweden and have it delivered directly to State College for $10,000 cheaper than any floor model in the US. No, we didn't buy a car, but we could have!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so we DID buy a Volvo. An XC 60 in lime grass green with black interior to be exact. It's being custom-built now and should be here by March. I'm just a bit excited, to say the least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Mommy? I couldn't tell that you were excited. You only have the have the pamphlet about you car on your desk...It is the coolest car, I can't wait for it to get here, and I won't even be able to drive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone must love you a lot to buy you a special lime grass green car from Sweden through Deutschland. Now you have your special car with your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone loves me a lot! My favorite gifts this Christmas season? My Volvo and my year's-supply of Little Debbies :-)

    ReplyDelete